Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Letter from Watson to Sherlock

My dearest friend Sherlock,
It seems like it has been a very long time since we have been investigating together. I have had a great time on my own and have met a lot of wonderful people in the weeks since our separation.

I want you to know that I have traveled extensively and I am now in St Paul, MN, with a wonderful, caring lady named Debbie whose back yard reminds me so much of Scotland Yard. It has been quite a journey to get to this point, I must say, but it has been worth it. We did make a stop yesterday at Burr Oak Winery in New Lisbon, WI and during my brief investigation of the area, I heard several gun shots. Boy did that make my tail stand up. It reminded me of our trips together in Indiana.

I hope all is well with you my good friend and that together we may solve the case of the missing adopters. I will always remember what you told me in “The Adventure of Black Peter” and that was “There can be no question, my dear Watson, of the value of exercise before breakfast.”

So Holmes, until we meet again.

Your dear friend Dr Watson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home